10th of October 2017
RAEX-Europe has organized the conference on the 5th of October 2017 in Frankfurt am Main devoted to the discussion of export and investment potential of the Chuvash Region, Russian Federation.
The Republic was represented by the Deputy Head of the region government - Vladimir Avrelkin, President of the Union of Chambers of Commerce and Industry of the Chuvash Republic - Igor Kustarin, as well as representatives of large and medium-sized enterprises from the Chuvash Republic. Vladimir Avrelkin made an overview report on the investment attractiveness of the Chuvash Republic and on the potential opportunities for the German business in the region. In particular, he described the region's position in the ratings of investment attractiveness, as well as the main foreign partners of the region. Representatives of the companies doing business on the territory of the Chuvash Republic described the key advantages of working in the region, as well as the key challenges. In addition, an agreement on the cooperation between the companies ADZ Nagano GmbH (Germany), All Impex 2001 Ltd (Russia) and JSC NPO Kaskad (Russia) was signed during the event. Representatives of Rating-Agentur Expert RA GmbH Vladimir Gorchakov and Hector Alvarez talked about two key products of the Agency for the regions: the credit rating and the new product of the Agency - the rating of ESG, which is a measure of how well the region manages its exposure to environmental, social and governance risks and opportunities.
AGENDA OF THE EVENT
“Discussion of the export and investment potential of the Chuvash Republic in the Federal Republic of Germany”
Presentations of speakers:
- Chuvash Republic - region open for cooperation. Reasons to invest in the Chuvash Republic and current projects of the region.
- The Agency's report on the credit rating of the region.
- Social partnership of business and government.
Success stories – examples of the companies successfully operating in the region:
- Partners of the company JSC “NPO Cascade”.
Wolfgang Dürfeld, Managing Director, “ADZ Nagano GmbH”, Germany.
- On the construction of the first plant of DEVELEY in Russia for the production of mustard and sauces.
- Export opportunities for enterprises of the Chuvash Republic IT-cluster in the area of financial management and information security.
- Innovation potential of “Galen LLC” in the field of development of composite materials.
- Implementation of environmental projects with German partners on the recycling of tires for manufacturing of new products and cleaning of various technical liquids.
- ESG (Environmental, social & governance) rating of the region – new criterion for responsible investments.
- Signing of the cooperation agreement by Managing Director of “ADZ Nagano GmbH” Wolfgang Dürfeld, Managing Director of “All Impex 2001 GmbH” Michail Evseev and General Director and Chairman of the Board of Directors of JSC “NPO Cascade” Konstantin Maskevich.
Photo report from the event can be found here: