Section 1. Analytics
- Conducting analysis of financial condition of the rated entities, regions or financial instruments.
- Conducting analytical researches in various fields of economics and financial markets.
Section 2. Documentation
- Preparation of rating reports.
- Preparation of analytical reports on the subjects of Rating service work.
- Preparation of presentations by the results of conducted analytical researches.
Section 3. Communications
- Preparation and update of the databases of contact details from rated entities, regions and issuers of financial instruments as well as from other counterparties.
- Conducting surveys of rated entities, regions and issuers of financial instruments as well as other counterparties and specialists from researched industries.
Section 4. Search and processing of information
- Searching for statistical, financial and other economic information in open public sources.
- Processing of accounting, statistical and management reports from the rated entities, regions or issuers of financial instruments.
- Processing is statistical, financial and other economic information from open public sources as well as from questionnaires provided and interviews.
The Trainee must know:
- The basis of economic theory;
- Principles and methods of financial analysis;
- Main events occurring in the countries related to the sphere of activities of the Rating agency;
- Economic conditions.
The Trainee must have the following qualifications:
- Ability to use personal computer, operational system Microsoft Windows XP, software products Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint), Microsoft Internet Explorer;
- Analytical skills;
- High level of literacy in English;
- Writing skills sufficient for articles and publications.
The Trainee must have the following language skills:
- English (must);
- Russian (must);
- German (preferable).
Job Types: Full-time/ Part-time; Contract.
Please apply by sending your CV to email@example.com