RAEX-Sustainability webinar 88: ESG-leadership - the managerial competencies of the future
18 May 2022
13-00 – 14-00 CET
- Oksana Orlova-Gorskaya, Director of Sustainable Development, TSQ Consulting
- Sustainable leadership - what qualities the leader of the future needs. British and Canadian models
- Conditions for developing sustainable leadership competencies
- Green Skills - skills for "green" professions. How to select and cultivate ESG-leaders, starting with line personnel
- Comprehensive work with the competency model: how to transform the existing model, methods for assessing sustainable leadership competencies, methods for developing ESG-leaders
You can register for this webinar using the following link: https://raex.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZEqd-6rqToqGNUEOqxmNCM293G3oFJv7I-J
Please note that this webinar will be in Russian without translation.
* By registering to this webinar you agree to the Terms & Conditions for participation in free online events organized by RAEX-Europe.
Video recording and all materials of this webinar are available at the following link:
List of speakers:
Director of Sustainable Development, TSQ Consulting