RAEX-Sustainability webinar 93: Climate and low-carbon projects in Russia: development, implementation, and reporting procedures
29 June 2022
- Natalia Sokolova, Chairman of the Executive Board, Ravnopravie
- Differences between climate change adaptation plans and climate projects
- Basis, requirements and recommendations for developing climate change adaptation plans
- Indicators of achievement of adaptation goals
- Carbon regulations. Climate projects and reporting
- Pilot regional strategic project "Climate" of Sakhalin Oblast
- First corporate climate projects in Russia
- Benefits for participants in climate projects
You can register* for this webinar using the following link: https://raex.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZYtdu6qrzkjGdVWMuKpAh0Mg7Jw3rQRNB9f
Please note that this webinar will be in Russian without translation.
* By registering to this webinar you agree to the Terms & Conditions for participation in free online events organized by RAEX-Europe.
Video recording and all materials of this webinar are available at the following link:
List of speakers:
Chairman of the Executive Board, Ravnopravie